Sunday, October 29, 2017

Singapore Changi Airport Lounge Compilation

Here is a compilation of all the videos I have made during my visits to various Airline Lounges in Singapore Changi Airport. I have put this in one blog page for easy reference.  Take note the year I visited these lounges, since things may have changed since.

First, the SilverKris Lounge in Singapore Changi Airport - the lounge at Terminal 3 is the flagship lounge of SIA.  Take note that this is NOT a Star Alliance Gold lounge. I have used this lounge a few times (flying SQ Business Class).

SilverKris Lounge - October 2013


SilverKris Lounge - November 2015.  On this visit, I had Fish Congee for supper.


SilverKris - November 2016 - on this visit, there was some Teochew Cuisine. 

Krisflyer Gold Lounge - March 2017
This is the lounge for Star Alliance Gold members. In this instance, I had Krisflyer Gold status, and hence could use this lounge, even though I was flying in Economy class.


SATS Premier Lounge in Terminal 1 (June 2016).
This was also a Priority Pass lounge.  They had their Signature Laksa, which was cool.



SATS Premier Lounge in Terminal 3 (Dec 2016)
Care for some Mee Siam before your flight?

Thanks for watching, and stay tuned for updates!

No comments :

Post a Comment