Sunday, December 25, 2016

Vietnam Airlines Business Class Singapore to London Heathrow Dreamliner Flight Part 2

Blessed Christmas one and all.  This post continues from my previous post (Part 1), where I showed you our flight from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh.  Recap, we flew on an Airbus A321, from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh, and had a restful time at the Lotus Lounge in Ho Chi Minh.  Now it was time to board the Vietnam Airlines Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner bound for London Heathrow!

Vietnam Airlines Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner
In the following two videos, I show you the complete experience of flying with Vietnam Airlines in her premium cabins on an almost brand new Boeing 787-9 aircraft.  We flew from Gate 20, which was a very short walk from the Lotus Lounge.  The Business class on this Vietnam Airlines Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner was the industry leading reverse herringbone configuration, with a 1-2-1 configuration, where every passenger had direct aisle access.  As expected, the seat felt very private. In the first video, I show you the boarding (we boarded early, at the first call for Business class passengers), and quickly settled into our seats.  Even though it was late, and we were tired, there was still a palpable sense of excitement!  A welcome drink was served (I took a champagne) and newspapers were handed out. I show you the amenity kit, which came in a very nice bag.  After take-off, the crew came around to take orders for supper.  I show you the supper, which was pretty good! This was a red-eye flight so the service was faster than a non red-eye flight.  Useful because passengers would want to eat and then go to sleep.


Part 2 - Bed and Breakfast


I show you in some detail the lie-flat bed.  In fact, I had experienced some problems with it because I could not deploy the bed fuller.  I soon realised that it was my own fault, I put my backpack and shoes in front of me and the bed could not fully deploy!  I show you with some detail on how to avoid this situation.  I also show you the wonderful breakfast we had on board, it was the Vietnamese Pho! Awesome breakfast.  The soup tasted great.  I drank up every drop.  Check out Vietnam Airlines Business Class on the Boeing 787 Dreamliner!  Very cool.

Thanks very much for watching & hope you have a Blessed Christmas.

No comments :

Post a Comment