Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Cruise Ship Longest Single Body water slide at sea MSC Preziosa

MSC Preziosa cruise ship water slide. I don't usually take water slides but since I was on a cruise, and my kids wanted to do this, why not?

 This was my water slide experience on the MSC Preziosa on a recent cruise out of Genoa. It was an awesome cruise (we stayed in the Yacht Club) and do check out my other upcoming videos on the cruise experience. But first, this water slide must be one of the highlights of the cruise. What a blast! (Pardon the screaming)

 MSC claims this water slide (called Vertigo) to be the longest single-rider boy water slide at sea. At 394 feet long and 42 feet high, Vertigo includes a 30 foot transparent stretch over the side of the ship.

No comments :

Post a Comment